Boat Dock Hardware, Boat Dock Accessories, Water Sport Accessories
Replacement Boat Lift Canopies
The same material used by Original Equipment Manufacturers such as those that produce ShoreMaster®, Beach King®, Newmans®, Pier Pleasure®, DAKA®, Floe®, Hewitt®, Porta-Dock®, Ridgeline®, Lake Shore Products®, LSP®, Harbor Master®, and others. Lab tested and field tested to provide the highest quality and highest valued boat lift canopy covers to the United States lake shore equipment users.
• Standard vinyl fabric is 18oz Shelter-Rite – a vinyl-coated polyester: proven in demanding applications with superior adhesion and abrasion resistance.
• Standard soft texture fabric is 11oz Harbor Time – an acrylic coated polyester: renowned for its light weight, rich look, and excellent durability.
• Standard fabrics are waterproof, while UV and mildew resistant, for long life and lasting colors in harsh marine environments.
• Shelter-Rite and Harbor Time seams are heat-welded for water proof coverage.
• Sub-components are top-stitched to improve water resistance.
• Attachments including continuous bungee, hook bungees, ball bungees, or clips to insure a proper fit to your frame.
• Attachments are double stitched for a durable tensioning system and secure fit.
• All patterns are cut with computer-controlled accuracy, giving a precise fit each and every time.
Each boat lift manufacturer has specific designs, dimensions, and quirks that require engineering of the covers for a superior fit each time. Contact us today to get a quote and lead time information. Be sure to know the brand and size of your existing canopy. (We can help with that!)
Print the pdf information sheet for your brand:
ShoreMaster®, Beach King®, Newmans®, Pier Pleasure®, DAKA®, Floe®, Porta-Dock®, Ridgeline®, Lake Shore Products®, LSP®, and Harbor Master® are trademarks of the respective companies.